Bedtime?? What's That?

Every time I went to bed over the past month, I had this fantasy of a full nights' sleep. Then the harsh reality set in, I'm the mom of a newborn and sleep was more a dream than having time to have a dream. It seems like everytime my head hit the pillow one of my children needed something. My son would need water. My daughter would want held. I'd have them both happy, then it would be time to feed my daughter. I am now in my 30's so i'm realizing more just how precious sleep really is. By the time my son who is 5 is ready for bed, i'm ready too.  This is one thing I have no helpful tools for. What about you? When you have 2 kids, how to you find time to sleep well? Leave your comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momtools Loves Purex

Breakfast Crunchwraps- Homemade!

Have you ever used Fels-Naptha?