The Roadblock

Sometimes as a mommy and wife, I think I'm superwoman. I want to do everything and neglect the little things. Then I start to see why I shouldn't. For me, the thing I seem to put on the back burner the most is my health. I have hypothyroidism and RA, so in the back of my mind I know I need to take care of things. Then that supermom instinct hits and I start thinking about the kids and my husband and our home. I think that it's starting to take a toll now, so I'm going to make it a point to take care of me. I'm doing it for myself and for my family.

The wake up call came when I was getting out of bed. My sheets and pillow were covered in hair. Yep, my hair is falling out. It's a classic symptom of thyroid problems. At first I just pulled back my hair and kept plowing ahead. I'm now getting super tired really fast and I feel cranky too. Those are things telling me, it's time to stop procrastinating. I'm writing about it because i'm hoping that I can get a push from all of you reading. I'm sure i'm not the only one out there trying to be supermom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momtools Loves Purex

Breakfast Crunchwraps- Homemade!

Have you ever used Fels-Naptha?