My TLC Voxbox

**DISCLAIMER** I got these products from Influnster complimentary for testing purposes. 


If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you saw my excitement when this lovely gem came in the mail. This was my first chance to review some awesome products!

Puffs To Go
Shortly after I got the box, I got a cold. I had tissues, but my nose was so red and sore. Then I remembered I had Puffs in my voxbox.  I got them out and to my pleasant surprise, they had lotion!! Score! So one of my favorite things in the box...these tissues! #PassthePuffs For sure!!

Breyers Gelato Indulgences
What can I say? They had me at triple chocolate! This was such a treat for the summer weather. There were chocolate swirls in it and it was YUMMY!  #GelatoLove



                              
                 Ivory Bar Soap  

Another product we got was Ivory Soap. Since we already use it, we decided to have some fun with it. I have always seen the pins on pinterest when you put it in the microwave and that is exactly what I did. #SudLife

Neosporin Neo To Go!
When you have little ones, this stuff is awesome. We use neosporin cream already. My son calls it his superhero cream. Now we can use superhero spray on is boo boos. I love that it's portable too. #NeoReady

Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card
I love this program. You save money on gas, and earn savings by going to stores and restaurants. The only downside for us is that we do not have a Shell station nearby. When we do see one, we use the card for the savings. #FuelRewards

AVON Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother
I have been adding this to trying to make my eyes look better, and it helps. It isn't oily, which is nice.  It is a cream to powder. If you want to try it too, check out AVON.com and get 15% off when you spend $50 or more with the code ANEW15. That offer is valid until 8/1/14 for direct delivery. #AvonANEW

I included the hashtags because you may see me using them on twitter. If you want to hear more about these products, give them a follow!

I'd also like to thank Influenster for the chance to be a part of this. It was my first real product testing. It was a very fun experience I hope I can do again soon. 





                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momtools Loves Purex

Breakfast Crunchwraps- Homemade!

Have you ever used Fels-Naptha?